The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Hybrid Lustre Dust : how to paint with lemon extract
Our Hybrid Lust Dust can be applied by dry brushing or by painting. Here’s how to use them to paint with lemon extract. Lemon extract provides a smoother and more even effect than water or alcohol. It dries faster than water but slower than alcohol.
- Protect your work surface to avoid staining it.
- In a small container, place a few drops of lemon extract.
- Add a small amount of Hybrid Luster Dust and mix.
- Adjust the amount of lemon extract and dust as needed or until completely dissolved.
To learn more about the different ways to use it:
Tip (for your cookies, cakes and macarons):
Our Hybrid Lustre Dust offers an even more spectacular result when applied on a background of the same color.
Why choose Roxy & Rich’s Hybrid Lustre Dust :
Our unique recipe will allow you to have beautiful dark colors with exceptional shine. Whether for your edible projects containing black, forest green, red, or silver, our Hybrid Lustre Dust can add the shine you are looking for.
- Strong metallic finish
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
Click here to see all our colors and have more details about this product.
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.
Difference Between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
To understand which shimmer dust to choose for your project, watch our capsule on this subject by clicking here.