The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Hybrid Lustre Dust : paint with airbrush
Our Hybrid Lust Dust can be applied by dry brushing or by painting. Here’s how to use them for airbrush painting.
- Protect your work surface to avoid staining it.
- In a small container, add alcohol (vodka) or water.
- Add a small amount of Hybrid Luster Dust and mix.
- Adjust the amount of alcohol (or water) and dust as needed or until it is completely dissolved. The mixture should not be thick because it will clog your airbrush gun.
- Fill your airbrush with the mixture and let your creativity run wild.
To learn more about the different ways to use it:
Tip (for your cookies, cakes and macarons):
Our Hybrid Lustre Dust offers an even more spectacular result when applied on a background of the same colour as our Fondust® food colouring.
Why choose Roxy & Rich’s Hybrid Lustre Dust :
Our unique recipe will allow you to have beautiful dark colours with exceptional shine. Whether for your edible projects containing black, forest green, red, or silver, our Hybrid Lustre Dust can add the shine you are looking for.
- Soft metallic finish
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
Click here to see all our colours and have more details about this product.
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.
Difference Between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
To understand which shimmer dust to choose for your project, watch our capsule on this subject by clicking here.