The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Difference between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
Our Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust can be applied by dry brushing or by painting. They can be used on your various sweet creations to add shine.
What is the difference between Hybrid Sparkle Dust and Hybrid Lustre Dust?
- Hybrid Lustre Dust has a strong metallic finish, unlike Hybrid Sparkle Dust.
- Hybrid Lustre Dust can also be used with an airbrush since it is finer dust.
- When used dry, Hybrid Lustre Dust has a more opaque finish.
- Hybrid Sparkle Dust provides a very glittery finish since the particles are bigger.
To learn more about these products, watch our other tutorials:
Some advantages of our Hybrid Sparkle Dust and Hybrid Lustre Dust:
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.