SPIRDUST® – E171 Free
SPIRDUST®! A shimmering powder that makes your favorites alcoholic beverages glitter!
Easy to use, SPIRDUST® is a shimmering food colour specially designed for cocktails, beers, wines, and other alcoholic beverages. Sprinkle SPIRDUST® a few shots directly into your drink and stir or add it to your cocktail and syrup bases. Available in 17 shades and 3 different sizes.
- 100% edible
- Highly effective, 1.5g can make shimmer approximately 45 drinks
- Does not change the taste of your drink
- Does not stain your teeth
- Infinite colour combinations
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, special events, weddings, barbecues, having a drink on a terrace or just nights out with friends
- Instant fun!
SPIR-020 TO SPIR-024 : THE MAGIC COLLECTION
The Magic Collection adds a beautiful shimmering effect. These SPIRDUST® change the colour of your beverage, momentarily. Every time your stir, the colourful shimmering effect will reappear.
SPIR-025 TO SPIR-028 : THE GOLDEN COLLECTION
The Golden Collection adds colour to your drink and has a gold sparkle effect. The more dust you add, the darker your drink becomes.
SPIR-029 TO SPIR-036 : THE COLOURFUL COLLECTION
The Colourful Collection adds colour to your beverage and has a shimmering effect. You can do a soft or darker colour.
How to use SPIRDUST®
For single servings
- Add SPIRDUST® directly to your drink by sprinkling a few pinches in your cocktail, beer, wine, or spirits glass and stir.
For larger quantities
- Simply add between 0.1g and 0.7g of SPIRDUST® per liter of liquid such as cocktail mixes, spirits, juices, or liqueurs that you use to create your alcoholic beverages. You will have your glittering cocktail base close at hand and will avoid spilling the powder on the bar when serving your guests or customers. SPIRDUST® powder will settle to the bottom of the bottle after a while, just shake it before pouring in drinks.
SPIRDUST® is available in 3 sizes:
1.5g jar (approx. 45 drinks of 90ml or 3oz)
25g jar (approx. 700 drinks of 90ml or 3oz)
100g jar (approx. 2800 drinks of 90ml or 3oz)
* As food safety standards vary from one country to the next, see product description for more information.