The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
How to use chocolate Cake Drip
Our Cake Drip has been a product of choice in the world of cake design since 2019. It is easy to use, whether you are a beginner or advanced cake artist.
Before using our Cake Drip, your cake must be cooled (at least one hour in the refrigerator). Your cake can be covered with buttercream, sugar paste (fondant), or ganache.
- Remove the lid and the aluminum safety seal. Make sure there is no aluminum residue left.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at high power. Read our additional tips, a little further down, for more details.
- Put the lid back on the bottle. Shake it well for 1 minute or until completely smooth.
- Apply to your cooled cake.
- Put your cake back in the fridge for about an hour to set the Cake Drip.
Two suggested methods for using our Cake Drip:
- Place a quantity of the product in the center of the cake and use an angled spatula to bring the product to the edge of the cake and create the drip effect.
- Squeeze your bottle to create each drip around the cake, then fill the center of the cake. Use an angled spatula to even out the top.
- If you have to use force to get the product out of the bottle, we recommend that you put your bottle (uncapped) back in the microwave for 10 seconds and shake well. Microwave strength varies from brand to brand.
- If your drip doesn’t go down enough as you expect, you can add more before it is set.
- Clean the lid with hot water to remove chocolate residue when you are done using it.
- The remaining product can be reheated several times. Simply put the bottle back in the microwave for a shorter time. We suggest allowing it to cool completely between uses to avoid a grainy texture in the chocolate.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can heat your bottle in hot water.
Some facts about Roxy & Rich’s Chocolate Cake Drip:
- No palm oil or by-products
- Made with real chocolate
- Available in 21 colours
- Nut and peanut-free
To learn more about this product: