The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Hybrid Sparkle Dust : paint with lemon extract
Our Hybrid Sparkle Dust can be used dry or for painting. Here’s how to use them to paint with lemon extract.
- Protect your work surface to avoid staining it.
- In a small container, place a few drops of lemon extract.
- Add a small amount of Hybrid Sparkle Dust and mix.
- Adjust the amount of lemon extract and dust as needed or until completely dissolved.
Tips for getting the most out of the product:
- Apply your Hybrid Sparkle Dust paint over a base of the same shade as our Fondust® food colouring.
- Apply dry dust when the paint is completely dry to achieve the full strength of the product.
Good to know:
Lemon extract provides a smoother and more even effect than water or alcohol. It dries faster than water but slower than alcohol.
To learn more about the different ways of use:
Some advantages of Roxy & Rich’s Hybrid Sparkle Dust:
- Vibrant metallic finish
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
Click here to see all our colours and have more details about this product.
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.
Difference Between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
To understand which shiny dust to choose for your project, watch our capsule on this subject by clicking here.