The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Hybrid Sparkle Dust: paint with alcohol (vodka)
Our Hybrid Sparkle Dust can be used dry or for painting. This is how to use them for painting with alcohol (vodka). Don’t worry, the alcohol will evaporate. Drying time is faster than using water or lemon extract. The traces of the brush will be visible.
- Protect your work surface to avoid staining it.
- In a small container, place a few drops of alcohol (vodka).
- Add a small amount of Hybrid Sparkle Dust and mix.
- Adjust the amount of alcohol and dust as needed or until completely dissolved.
Tips for getting the most out of the product:
- Apply your Hybrid Sparkle Dust over a base of the same shade.
- Apply dry dust when the paint is completely dry to achieve the full strength of the product.
To learn more about the different ways of use:
Some advantages of Roxy & Rich’s Hybrid Sparkle Dust:
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
Click here to see all our colors and have more details about this product.
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.
Difference Between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
To understand which shiny dust to choose for your project, watch our capsule on this subject by clicking here.