The Roxy & Rich Workshops
Do you have any questions about how to use our food colours? No worries!
Our step-by-step workshops will guide you in creating masterpieces, small and big!
Hybrid Sparkle Dust : paint with water
Our Hybrid Sparkle Dust can be used dry or for painting. This is how to use them for painting with water.
- Protect your work surface to avoid staining it.
- In a small container, place a few drops of water.
- Add a small amount of Hybrid Sparkle Dust and mix.
- Adjust the amount of water and dust as needed or until completely dissolved.
Tips for getting the most out of the product:
- Apply your Hybrid Sparkle Dust over a base of the same shade as our Fondust® food colouring for a spectacular result.
- Apply dry dust when the paint is completely dry to achieve the full strength of the product.
Good to know:
Drying time is longer with water than with alcohol or lemon extract. The traces of the brush will be visible.
To learn more about the different ways of use:
Some advantages of Roxy & Rich’s Hybrid Sparkle Dust:
- Vibrant metallic finish
- 100% edible *
- Nut and peanut-free
Click here to see all our colours and have more details about this product.
* Food standards are not the same in all countries, see the product sheet for more information.
Difference Between Hybrid Lustre Dust and Hybrid Sparkle Dust
To understand which shiny dust to choose for your project, watch our capsule on this subject by clicking here.